Websec present at Campus Party 2014
Date: 24 - 29 of June 2014
City: Zapopan, Jalisco, Guadalajara
Location: Expo Guadalajara
Campus Party is recognized as one of the biggest events in the world of technology with a presence in eight countries. This event brings together companies, universities and Internet communities. Campus Party consists of different areas where challenges, lectures, activities, presentations and panel discussions on science and technology, multimedia, e-commerce, entrepreneurship and social media are held. There are ten stages for presentations and activities which go on simultaneously from 10 am to 10 pm for a total of 600 hours of content covering over 20 topics.
For the fifth edition of Campus Party in Mexico, which is their biggest yet, Websec is pleased to participate with four presentations:
- "Explotación masiva de vulnerabilidades en ruteadores" by Pedro Joaquin.
- "(IN)seguridad en infraestructura tecnológica" by Paulino Calderon.
- "Hacking like a boss" by Roberto Salgado.
- "Las nuevas generaciones de redes" by Luis Colunga.
If you are interested in purchasing tickets for the event, you can do so via the following link. But hurry, because there are very few entries left and Websec will be bring many surprises to the event to share with the community!
- Register: http://www.campus-party.com.mx/2014/venta-de-entradas.html
- Network Security Scene: http://www.campus-party.com.mx/2014/seguridad-redes.html